Promedia’s ProCloud Services team can work with your organization to customize a Disaster Recovery plan that takes full advantage of modern cloud technologies and allows you to have confidence that no matter what happens to your data center, your essential operations will be back up and running in no time.
Why Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)?
- Eliminate up-front capital expenditures on hardware for a secondary data center location
- Access to enterprise level data center technology for a fraction of the cost of a physical implementation
- Scalability – DRaaS allows you to adapt so your DR environment can easily grow along with your needs
- Outstanding Recovery Point Objective & Recovery Time Objective – 15 minutes and 4 hours, respectively
- Guaranteed compliance with regulations including HIPAA, PCI DSS, GLBA, SOX, and GMPA
DRaaS – Flexible Replication & Recovery
- Fully managed DR – allowing you to you to run in the cloud until you restore operations at your data center
- Ability to prioritize disaster recovery for your most critical apps and information
- Ability to continually replicate and test recovery for your production environment with minimal user downtime
- Host-based replication for physical and virtual servers, allowing for app-level consistency