Promedia’s ProCloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offering allows you to host any or all of your server and storage solutions securely in the cloud, maximizing reliability, availability, and scalability of your infrastructure.
Why Move Infrastructure to the Cloud?
- Scalability – develop a customized cloud infrastructure that can adjust to provide the networking and storage you need
- Pay for what you use – along with that scalability, you never need to pay for more infrastructure than you need
- Availability – you can have the confidence that your infrastructure will always be there to support your users
- Best of breed technology to constantly provide you with the best performance and security available
- Guaranteed compliance with regulations including HIPAA, PCI DSS, GLBA, SOX, and GMPA
ProCloud IaaS Features and Benefits
- Build your custom cloud – share multitenant infrastructure, carve out your own dedicated space, or build a customized strategy that combines the two
- Enterprise class security to protect your cloud environment no matter what configuration you choose
- Customized management portal to analyze, provision, and manage your cloud resources on-demand
- High availability features and a 99.9% uptime SLA ensure your environment is always available
- Ability to monitor, test, and reprovision your infrastructure’s performance with no downtime